Thursday, July 22, 2010

Who I am

I am a wandering vagabond
Looking for something I can't find
I keep my eyes to the eastern sky
hoping to find you there
Where are you?
Can you tell me who I really am?

I am an amature lover
Looking for a lover I cannot see
I am wanting to be accepted as well
By others
Will they accept me as who I am?
Will you accept me as who I've been?

I am longing to be beautiful
Longing to be loved and cherished
To be wanted and accepted
To be a pure virgin bride
Waiting to be swept off her feet
To taste true loves first kiss

I am young at heart
A wild mustang longing to be free
To explore and find myself
I want to see what others see in me
What do you see in me?

I want to be admired
To inspire-to ignite a fire
I want to leave a legacy
To be remembered as being different
I want to be your humble servant
And follow wherever you go
And I would go anywhere
If you lead me

When I see you face to face in heaven
I hope you would be proud
I long to hear you say:
"Well done good and faithful servant"
You have won the race and have not given up
You have touched the hearts of many
And made a difference in my name...
O' I long for that day to see your face
You know that I've tried my best to please you Lord
To do your will
I know that I am not perfect
But I pray Lord Make me more like you
Lord, make me who you want me to be

No comments:

Post a Comment