Saturday, November 14, 2009

True Friendship

"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up." - Bible: Ecclesiastes

"No greater love has no one than this, that he would lay his life down for his friends."
- John 15:13

God has blessed me with friends this year on my first semester of college. I think it is really important to cherish your friends, because they come and go, and you never know if you'll ever see them again. I think a true friend is someone who you can trust; and accept you as who you are, no matter where your from. A friend is someone who lifts you up when you fall, who would tell you that you've done something wrong in a loving way. Who would forgive you, and not hold a grudge. Who would stand up for you when others tries to tear you down. A friend is someone who will love you no matter what.

I want to try to be that friend to my new friends, though I am not perfect. I can't be there for them all the time, but I can at least tell them of a friend that will never leave them. That is Jesus! I want to try to be a reflection of Jesus to my friends, and to other people that I associate with.

Who ever is reading this blog, I want you to know that if you have any questions, or if you have any prayer requests, you can email me at tabitha_reilly@bellsouth.net I'll try to answer back, though I am not very good at keeping in touch with people, but I Want to at least try to be there for you guys. Love, Tabitha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment