Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years!!!:-)




Hey everybody!
I can't believe that it is almost 2010, it seems like time flies by fast. It doesn't seem that long ago when I graduated high school and started my first semester at Valencia East Community College. I am excited for the knew year! This new year is like a fresh beginning, a time to set some new goals for yourself, a time to accomplish. This is a new adventure, thank God that we are alive to see a new year take place. I have some new year revolutions that I want to share with you guys, here they are:

1) Grow Emotionally and Spiritually
2) Spend more time in Gods word and in prayer
3 Study for my drivers test so I can get my driving license
4) Practice driving
5) Pick up good study habits
6) Pass all my prep classes so I can start on my classes for my nursing major
7) cleaning up my room, and helping around the house more
8) To get out of my comfort zone and make friends
9) Reflect and Glorify Christ and all I do

(this is all I can think of right at the moment, but I'll come back to write more)
I would love to here from you guys and know what your revolutionary goals are, post them in my comments, or if they are personal you can write them in your journal (I understand).

Tabitha:)

No comments:

Post a Comment